|Fudgy Brownie Bites With Ganache |
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Mini Brownies (If you can’t find this specific box, you can use a regular size box of brownies, you will just need to double the ganache recipe below. Be sure to follow the directions on the box for brownie ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon water (per package directions)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (per package directions)
- 1 egg white (per package directions)
- 12 mini muffin wrappers
- 4.5 oz. semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spoon batter evenly into mini muffin cups that have been placed on a cookie sheet.
- Bake brownie bites for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Next, prepare the ganache. Place the chocolate, whipping cream and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk until melted, smooth and combined (do not boil).
- After brownies are cooled, carefully “frost” each bite with a thin layer of ganache.
- Let sit for about 1 hour, or in the refrigerator until set.
- Lastly, decorate as you wish!
Recipe by the chic brûlée at http://thechicbrulee.com/2013/02/13/fudgy-brownie-bites-with-ganache/