- 1 cup fresh cherries, pits and stems removed
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or vanilla bean paste if you have it)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 6 (3 fl oz.) popsicle molds and insert sticks according to the directions of your popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 fours or until totally frozen.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds at a time to release popsicles from the mold.
Recipe by the chic brûlée at http://thechicbrulee.com/2014/01/09/cherry-vanilla-popsicles/